Versace presents an unapologetically feminine and definitive wardrobe: a selection of intelligent archetypes inspired by the Milanese House’s tailoring
know how and decades of experience dressing powerful women. At the heart of the collection, a boned corset foundation creates the iconic hourglass Versace silhouette.
“I will wear every piece in this collection and have worn similar for decades. These luxurious wardrobe essentials fit perfectly and showcase the beautiful and
powerful simplicity of our silhouette. The multi-faceted and inspirational women we dress, talk about how Versace makes them feel: considered, confident and stunning. Just as an Icon should feel.” –Donatella Versace
Key pieces and signatures include:
- A black fitted Grain de Poudre “DV” pant suit. The go to uniform of the House’s Chief Creative Director, Donatella Versace.
- The perfectly cut black jersey dress with Medusa ‘95 medallion detailing on the straps, inspired by the Atelier Versace collection of Spring 1995.
- A sculpted bustier corset, worn with jeans or under tailoring. The new tank top.
- A butter soft black leather blazer.
- The clean lines and geometric pattern of the “Greca Goddess” mini bag.